*** All international students that don’t have a Norwegian ID-number must fill in 00000 in “Personal ID number (Last 5 digits)” ***
During Welcome Week 2021 we will use Covid certificates on all our events. We offer free rapid antigen testing between 9 AM and 4 PM in Lehmkuhlhallen every day and strongly encourage everyone to use this offer, regardless of vaccine status!
– Book appointment through https://testcenter.internationalsos.com/vam?company_id=987654
– Meet at the test station at the agreed time, remember QR code and valid ID
– The test is taken in each nostril in the outer nasal wall
– After 15-20 minutes you will receive an SMS in case of negative result. If the result is positive you will be contacted by International SOS and informed about further prosess
– After confirmation of a negative test, the result will be registered and you can collect a wristband that proves that you have a negative test at FKU-point between 10 AM and 2 PM. On Monday August 16th you will receive your wristbands at the same time as you meet your mentors.
NB! You can only have one booking live at a time. This means that you must book for each test, and test no. 2 can be booked after you have received an SMS from SOS International stating that “Your sample has been analyzed”.
Guide for booking testing can be found here or below.